Harvey's Parry Sound
Harvey’s Parry Sound
Location: Parry Sound, ON
Salary: 20.00 hourly35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Evening, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Source: Job Bank#2364022
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Remote location
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Cost products and services
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- 5-10 people
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Electronic cash register
- MS Office
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com