Merchandising Consultants Associates
Retail Merchandiser (Representative)
Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Full Job Description
PUT YOUR MERCHANDISING EXPERTISE TO GOOD USE AT MCA. APPLY NOW FOR FLEXIBLE HOURS AND EXTRA INCOME!
MCA is a leading Canadian Merchandising Company. MCA services Retailers and Consumer Packaged Goods companies across Canada. We offer Sales, Merchandising, Price collection, Retail Audits, Data Collection services and so much more.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
MCA is seeking a Part-Time Retail Merchandising Representative to service a variety of stores in Parry Sound, ON. Tasks include but are not limited to working with products on the shelves, ensuring all signage and visuals are displayed to increase sales, collecting Retail data using Scanning Technology, as well as working with client and/or store staff in setting up and taking down displays and store fixtures. Being smartphone and computer savvy is essential as all our reporting is done through apps or online
- Working hours between the hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday Through Friday
- Part time position where you can expect to work approximately 5 hours per bi-weekly.
- Experience unique work by travelling to different stores throughout the week
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
At MCA, our Merchandising Representatives must maintain a professional attitude and appearance. A successful Merchandiser should consider themselves as an organized and self-motivated individual.
- Merchandising and Planogram experience is an asset
- Experience working in Retail or Grocery settings is preferred
- Our representatives will need a driver’s license with access to an insured vehicle
WHY JOIN MCA
MCA provides our representatives with the ability to broaden your skills through a variety of projects and clients.
- Flexibility – You decide your hours and craft your own schedule
- Part Time hours – The perfect opportunity to supplement your income
- Weekends Off – Choose your hours between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Applicants must reside in the specified location and be legally eligible to work in Canada.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code
MCA – “Exceptional Results through Executional Excellence at Retail”
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.