Lake of Bays Brewing Company
At Lake of Bays Brewing Company our philosophy is simple – make great beer, run a down-to-earth business, and have some fun while we’re at it!
Our brewery and retail store (home to the best patio in Baysville) is located just a stone’s throw from the South Muskoka River. We would kindly ask, that you not test this out by actually throwing rocks at us! What started as an idea by our president and founder in his university apartment, has grown into a very impressive lineup of beer, offering something to suit everyone’s taste from a light lager to a double IPA to a stout.
We love to support fellow Canadian businesses. As our Full-Time Retail Store and Food Truck Manager you’ll manage and motivate our retail and patio staff as they serve delicious food and drinks to our dedicated customers and fans! Aside from being part of a fantastic team of passionate and professional staff, you’ll have access to paid time off, discounted merch, and our beer bucks program (it’s pretty great, if we do say so ourselves!) and a comprehensive benefits package.
· Building a relationship with our biggest fans and customers, by sharing your passion and knowledge of craft beer
· Scheduling retail and patio staff
· Serving alcoholic beverages and food items
· Hire and provide training to new and existing staff
· Maintaining a safe, clean and orderly workspace or retail floor
· Performing all required cash register transactions efficiently and accurately
· Contributing to store profitability by receiving, handling, replenishing, and processing incoming product flow
· Maintaining inventory levels, ordering of product, scheduling, managing labour , beverage and food costs as well as monthly inventory
· Providing excellent customer service by responding to customer questions, concerns or issues regarding products or services
· Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to think on your feet
· Experience in a retail or customer service role
· Enthusiasm and a passion for craft beer (a big win for us, but not necessary!)
· Dedicated to excellent service
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Effective communication skills
· Positive, professional, and a friendly attitude
· Smart Serve certified (or willing to obtain within 2 weeks of hire)
· Culinary background is an asset but not a deal breaker
· Computer literate, able to work in excel and word perfect
· Evenings, weekends, and day shifts are all part of the gig
· Extended periods of walking and standing
The starting rate for this role is $18-$20/hr depending on experience! If this sounds like a great fit to you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into our location to drop off your resume!
Lake of Bays Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion throughout our company. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to any legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com