Room Attendants will be responsible for maintaining clean, sanitized Guest Rooms & Public Areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Provides daily cleaning & sanitation per standards, including but not limited to: Public Areas, Guest Rooms, and Public Corridors
– Responds to direct guest requests in an empathetic and timely manner
– Ensures communication of maintenance issues in a timely manner
– Maintains equipment in a clean and proper working order, reporting any concerns in a timely manner
– Ensures correct placement of Furniture, Fixtures, Amenities & Equipment
– Provides support per the Emergency Response Plan as directed by the Supervisor, Duty Manager and/or Senior Leader on-site
– Report damaged and/or missing department to keys to departmental leader
– Able to move up and down stairs frequently
– Able to occasionally work outdoors in seasonal temperatures
– Able to lift, carry & move constantly 11 to 29 pounds, frequently 30 to 49 pounds, occasionally 50 to 75 lbs
* Must be at least 16 years of age
Apply by email with cover letter and resume: www.deerhurstresort.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.deerhurstresort.com.