It can be a smile, remembering a name, or maybe even just a wave at the end of the day. Perhaps it’s an unwavering desire to know about every product and service found within our walls and on our shelves. But whatever it is for you, we want to empower you to feel confident in unleashing it. Because at the Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement retailer, we know that the difference in our associates is what makes the difference for our customers. Discover how you can help others achieve their home improvement dreams. Apply to work at The Home Depot today.
Sales Associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. These associates work in cooperation with their supervisors and other sales associates in various department. Specific store departments may include Lumber, Building Materials, Paint, Hardware, Electrical, Plumbing, Seasonal and Tool Rental.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ask open ended questions about customer’s projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise
- Ability to multitask
- Describe features and benefits of merchandise
- Explain the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed
- Maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean and safe
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- Experience working in a sales driven environment is an asset
- Excellent communication and reading skills
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Trade experience is an asset
- Proficiency with computers
- Detail oriented
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. If helping people comes to you as naturally as smiling, then our customer-facing career opportunities may be a perfect fit you. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply on Company website:
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.