Huntsville Staples is searching for a full-time Sales Support Associate.
– Maintain merchandising standards, current pricing, signage, plan-o-grams, promotional planners and displays
– Prepare the daily printing of signage and price changes for all merchandise when required
– Provide exceptional customer satisfaction and displays professionalism when assisting customers and associates in different areas of the store.
– Take the opportunity to add-on sales to customers by using current selling techniques and company programs
– Participate in the out of stock procedures to maintain replenishment
– Provide coverage and assistance in all areas of the store where business needs require
– Participate in the inventory taking process and follows up on variances as required
– Assist in keeping the damaged products area clean and that items in need of shrink-wrapping
– Properly secures all assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention procedures
– Understanding of and adherence to all privacy policies and procedures
– Identify and communicate suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
– Maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and report unsafe working conditions to a manager
Interested applicants should apply in person to Karen Crowe, Store Manager.