BAYSHORE HOME HEALTH
Screener Positions – Midland flexible scheduling $21.00 Students, Personal Caregivers, PSW
We value our Bayshore caregivers with:
• A career that allows for work-life balance and flexible scheduling
• Fair wages for the critical work you do
• Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
• Paid orientation and paid training
• Work locally in your own community and help your neighbors
• The opportunity to learn and grow in your career
Job Duties – Screening
At Bayshore, your safety is our top priority. We will provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers, prior to visits, to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Health Care Providers to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore Recruiters will not ask for personal banking information during an interview. ONTARIO AODA DISABILITY DISLOSURE STATEMENT: Bayshore is In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bayshore.ca.