POSITION: Seasonal Maintenance Worker (3 Positions)
WHERE: Grundy Lake & Sturgeon Bay Provincial Park, Ontario Parks
SALARY: $20.61/hour + 8.6% vac pay + 6% in lieu of benefits
DURATION: APRIL 26TH – OCTOBER 22ND , 2021 (With possibility of extension)
HOURS: 40 hours/week 8am-4:30pm or 7:00am – 3:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Maintenance Group Leader and Park Managers, the successful individual will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and disinfecting park facilities including privies, toilets, showers, sinks and staff houses.
- Assisting in providing guidance and supervision to student maintenance workers.
- Building, utility and facility maintenance and repairs.
- Small engine and tool maintenance.
- Operation of machinery and equipment including chain saws, table saws, gas-powered lawn mowers, brush saws and line trimmers.
- Operation of heavy equipment such as tractors and backhoes.
- Campsite cleanup, garbage collection, trail maintenance and lawn maintenance.
- Odd job repairs and other duties as assigned.
- Providing customer service to camping and day use visitors.
- Must be in possession of an Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license.
- Must be physically able to meet the demands of the job and work outside in inclement weather conditions.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Submit a cover letter and resume to: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: March 19, 2021
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to Jessica.email@example.com