Website Exl-Aire Mechanical Ltd.
As an HVAC/Refrigeration Service Manager you will be responsible for a team of Service Technicians and Installers who work with heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
You will coordinate activities of all Technicians, including Installers to ensure that all service, maintenance, repair, and installation are properly completed in an efficient manner.
• Identify training needs of staff
• Ensure appropriate employee safety training and compliance is completed
• Schedule and dispatch all service, and maintenance calls
• Schedule all installation jobs and ensure materials are in stock to complete the work
• Deal with customer relations
• Responsible for working with service technicians on technical issues
• Purchase and maintain service parts and installation material stock, as required for all service vehicles, shop stock and installation jobs
• Enforce the processes and procedures in place to create more efficient and profitable service business
• Review warranty, service, start-up repair, and installation needs
• Assist Billing Department with invoice review
• Comply with all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and established work practices
• Must have experience and/or knowledge of the HVAC industry
• Trade certification preferred (313A, G2)
• Must be computer literate (Knowledge of ESC software would be an asset)
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Problem solving and conflict management are recommended skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to work well with all employees
Salary to be discussed during interview process.
Canada – Preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org