Gordon Bay Marine Ltd.
SERVICE MECHANIC, TECHNICIAN
Gordon Bay Marine Ltd. is looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to work in our Service bays, we are hiring for Full & Part Time positions.
- Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults, adjust, repair, or replace mechanical or electrical system parts.
- Preform scheduled service and maintenance, advise Service Writer of diagnosis, needed repairs, additional work needed, and cost estimate.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other dealership members, exhibit timeliness, positive attitude, punctuality, and meet deadlines.
- Conduct quality checks on work preformed, and maintain a clean, safe workspace.
- Area of specialization in watercraft, able to work on all motors from ATV, UTV, Snowmobile, Generator etc.
- Flexibility in scheduling, relevant Trade Certificate or Diploma required.
- All applicants must have the ability to get to the marina independently, and must be able to legally work in Ontario, Canada at time of application.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume to Sam at: Email: samL@gordonbay.com
Mail or in person: 55a Hatherley Rd., Mactier, ON P0C 1H0
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to samL@gordonbay.com