Shift manager – fast food restaurant
FMI National Inc
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. or equivalent experience. Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year. Specific Skills: Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food. Supervise and check assembly of trays. Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys. Prepare and submit reports. Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage. Establish work schedules. Estimate and order ingredients and supplies. Ensure food service and quality control. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment. Work under pressure. Physically demanding. Combination of sitting, standing, walking. Standing for extended periods. Tight deadlines. Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people. Health benefits: Health care plan. Dental plan.
- Location: 112 Bower Road, Parry Sound, ONP2A 2L7
- Salary: $15.75HOUR hourly for 32 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Source: Job Bank #2041616
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Supervise and check assembly of trays; Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
Health care plan, Dental plan
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com