Lyndsey Stevenato Children's Therapy Services
Social Worker (MSW)
Full-Time / Part-time | Location: Barrie & Parry Sound
We are looking for a dedicated, engaging, and experienced paediatric Social Worker to
join our team of professional therapists.
What we do:
We use a collaborative approach and creative problem solving to overcome those obstacles that
prevent children from excelling in all areas of their development.
Our dedicated team of qualified therapy professionals provide specialized therapy services. Our
therapy team consists of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist, Speech-Language
Pathologists, and a Mental Health team of Social Workers for child counseling and
Psychologists offering Psychological-Educational Testing. This team is supported by office
administration who works closely with families to provide integrated services, information, and
Check out our LSCTS video to hear from our team and have a tour of our clinic:
Check out our team: http://childrenstherapy.ca/about/staff/
So, what do we offer you?
● Clinical Mentorship program
● Full administrative support (we manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing
● Private Therapy/Treatment Rooms
● Hybrid model of treatment (virtual and in person)
● Health benefits
● Career development support which includes up to $500 annual education allowance
● Orientation pay
● Vacation pay (4% of gross wages)
● Career advancement options available
● A team of amazing, caring and dedicated people
We believe in supporting YOU through our Mentorship Program!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we help you plan for your certification and
(new) programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning
How does it work? You’ll meet with your assigned clinical mentor weekly to:
● Practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills
● Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
● How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to get even better
● Design a roadmap for your professional development and certifications.
Do you have these CORE VALUES?
● Client Focus
● Team Player
● Master’s Degree in Social Work with experience in paediatric treatment/assessment.
● You demonstrate a solid understanding and compliance with College practice standards.
● Experience working with children with ASD, ADHD, and other developmental deficits is
● You rock at working independently and collaboratively as part of an interprofessional
● Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to set priorities and work effectively in a
● Experience with booking software and virtual treatment is an asset.
● Ability to reliably commute to the clinic site.
● Assessment and treatment of individuals within the defined scope of practice of a Master
of Social Worker in Ontario
● Ensuring that informed consent is provided by the client/advocate.
● Necessary reporting within the standard set of the Ontario College of Social Workers and
Social Service Workers.
● Abiding by known privacy and confidentiality laws
● Maintaining cleanliness of the clinic by sanitizing, putting items used back to original
position and locking up, as necessary
LSCTS has been working diligently to ensure our staff and clients stay safe during these
uncertain times. Which is why we have been able to stay open and offer the great services that
we do. Part of our guidelines include:
● Screening is done in-clinic before every session.
● Therapy rooms are to be sanitized before and after every appointment.
● Clients and therapists must wear masks at all times.
Have you applied with us in the past? We’d love to hear from you again!
Let’s have a chat and determine if we are a good match!
Resumes and Cover Letters can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com