- Full Time
- Parry Sound — Parry Sound and area
- Closing date: May 26, 2022
To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you’ll do
1. Assists in customer service through the collection of shopping carts from the cart corrals, parking lot and store perimeter and returns them to a safe storage location using Walmart approved procedure and ensures necessary logs are completed.
2. Responds promptly to requests at all registers and safely assists customers with carry outs or carry ins and verifies receipts for proof of purchase.
3. Follows established guidelines for occasional cleaning and maintenance of the restrooms, handling chemicals and following correct disposal procedures and the use of power equipment including inspection report completion before use.
4. Adheres to safety and emergency procedures, ensuring guidelines are being followed properly for hazardous communications, lockout/tagout and blood borne pathogens,
5. Maintains Cart Retrieval Log at Customer Service Desk.
6. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures.
7. Promotes safety by use of personal protective equipment by wearing steel toe footwear and the proper reflective vest during cart collection for visibility.
8. Completes safety sweeps as required.
Age – 16 or older
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.ca.