Student – June to August
Send resume to email@example.com
Department Community Services
Reports To Head Swim Instructor & Director of Community Services
Assists in the operation of the waterfront programs including swim instruction. Provides
daily maintenance and clean-up at the waterfront.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assists the Head Lifeguard with waterfront programing and swimming lessons.
• Provides lifeguard duties and swim instruction duties as per the Canadian Red Cross program.
• Provides grounds and facility maintenance and beach clean-up.
• Assists with registrations and associated record keeping.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Currently between the ages of 15 – 25.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Must have a current NLS, WSI Instructor Certification, CPR-C and Standard First Aid.
• Ability to work individually and cooperatively in a team environment.
• Shall disclose proof of enhanced COVID-19 vaccination certificate with QR Code or
proof of medical exemption.
Effort & Physical Demands
• Physical demand requires standing, sitting, lifting, crouching, swimming and walking.
• Visual attention for health and safety compliance and personal safety while on the job.
• Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org