The Municipality of Whitestone
Swim Program Instructor
The Municipality of Whitestone is seeking an individual to teach all ages and levels of
Lifesaving Society swim lessons during a three (3) week summer swim program from
July 3 to July 21 at the Whitestone Waterfront Park
Swim Instructor expectations
• Teach swim lessons to children according to their levels/requirements
• Reviewing class rosters, ages, levels & needs of participants
• Maintain program quality
• Help in assessing the appropriate level for each participant
• Work with the swim program Supervisor in delivering excellent service and
troubleshooting throughout sessions
• Run lessons in an enthusiastic, caring & professional manner
• Prior swim instructor experience preferred
• Excellent knowledge of swim programming and swim lessons
• Experience with other Youth Lessons Programs (sports, school, art, etc.) or Teaching
is a plus!
• CPR Certified
• Lifesaving Instructors or National Lifeguard certified
• Minimum 16 years of age
• Friendly and customer service oriented
• Must be in Whitestone from July 3-July 21, available a week prior is a plus!
• Organized & Detail Oriented: Candidates must always maintain swimmer safety while
also fulfilling other responsibilities.
• Police Check satisfactory to the Municipality
Please submit your expression of interest and resume to:
Michelle Hendry CAO/Clerk
For further information, call 705-389-2466 ext 123
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com