Parry Sound, ON
Apply on Indeed
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Are you ready for your next career opportunity?
If you are looking to join a team that manages with a highly visible, hands-on approach and provide the leadership and vision to fuel the growth of a successful Canadian business, then we are the right place for you!
As part of the management team, the Team Leader provides support to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations. In the absence of the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager, the Team Leader acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD), assigning tasks to be completed, ensuring that store opening/closing procedures are followed and that employees work safely. The Team Leader also participates in inventory processes and new employee training.
Why join our team?
- Stimulating and diverse working environment;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package;
- Company matched pension plan;
- Tailor-made training program and integration process; and
- Opportunity to develop management skills and pursue a career within the company.
What you need to succeed?
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the retail industry;
- Ambition to progress within the company;
- Flexible availability required (day, evening, weekend);
- Proven ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Demonstrate good leadership and communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and high-volume environment.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply online.
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal information for the purpose of identity theft.
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.