Website Point to Point Communications
Point to Point Communications is a wireless communications solutions provider. More than simply selling and servicing two-way radio equipment, Point to Point Communications collaborates with our customers to determine what communications problems are impacting the efficiency of their business processes and works together to design and implement solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
The Point to Point Communications Experience
Point to Point Communications is a wireless communications solutions provider. More than simply selling and servicing two-way radio equipment, Point to Point Communications collaborates with our customers to determine what communications problems are impacting the efficiency of their business processes and works together to design and implement solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. Providing top-notch customer service and value-added services we focus on how we can help our customers connect and communicate in the moments that matter the most.
Our company is made up of a team of forward-thinking, dedicated innovators with extensive expertise in the wireless solution industry. On the cutting edge of new technologies describes the Point to Point Communications experience. Our team of industry professionals possesses a broad range of backgrounds in system design, installation, maintenance, and engineering – each member sharing a common devotion to this exciting and progressive industry.
Point to Point is currently recruiting for a Technician with a focus on Wireless Broadband and Two-Way Radio equipment. This position is responsible for troubleshooting, installing, maintaining, and repairing many different types of RF and Wireless Broadband equipment. The successful candidate must be capable of tower climbing, tower rigging, and general ground duties working around communications towers.
Must reside in, or be willing to immediately relocate to the County of Simcoe.
· High School Diploma
· Diploma or Certificate in Electronics Engineering Technology/Technician or similar is a benefit.
· Must be comfortable working at heights and in varying weather conditions.
· Manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude is required
· Valid G driver’s license with a clean driver abstract
· Must be a team player and possess a positive and professional attitude towards work and others
· Basic understanding of wireless communications is an asset but not mandatory, we provide training and the opportunity to grow professionally within the Service Team and the Company
· Heavy lifting, manual work, and proficient use of installation tools are required
· Must be reliable, and willing to work with a fluid and varying schedule
· Organized with strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Maintain positive and professional customer relations
· Must be able to successfully complete an OPP background check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour to start, excellent benefits package, company contributing RRSP program, company vehicle and fuel provided, training provided and a great team environment (In addition to the hourly rate there is a $13.00 per hour additional climbing rate that is applicable for time spent climbing/rigging on a job).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com