First For Safety
First For Safety is currently looking for a responsible and reliable individual to join our team as a Training Administrator reporting to the Training Manager. A Training Administrator supports the day-to-day responsibilities of the Training Department.
Responsibilities & Duties:
– Respond to incoming inquiries regarding public and private training courses along with retail products.
– Respond to, or forward as appropriate, incoming email enquiries from general email
– Set up Public First Aid and CPR courses – create digital course boards, post online (FFS Website, CRC, Facebook), take registrations and send confirmations, payment details, reminders and prepare room and equipment (bins) and bathrooms for Instructors.
– Sanitize/Bleach classroom training equipment and restock classrooms with required supplies ensure all training equipment is fit for use.
– Prepare paperwork for classes including printing certificates and course boards/attendance.
– Maintain internal databases, contacting participants regarding their training expiration dates via e-mail and follow up on outstanding training invoices.
– Troubleshoot participant online learning issues and work with The Canadian Red Cross to resolve technical difficulties.
– Market courses using flyers placed in retail space, website, and Facebook advertising.
– Customer Sales and service in retail on as-needed basis and maintaining good rapport with clientele.
– Supporting Oxygen (Vital Aire) Customers.
– Key Holder- opening and closing the retail store.
– Provide administrative and retail support to others when needed and assist with various duties as assigned.
– Requires basic computer proficiency.
– Must have basic math knowledge.
– Must maintain strong attention to detail and be able to multi-task.
– Knowledge of Simply Accounting (SAGE)
– Time management and punctuality
– Strong interpersonal abilities with excellent written and oral communications skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
Office experience preferred
Individuals who are interested in this position are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to Pat Delbrocco – email@example.com or in person at 105 Fourth Street, Midland ON, L4R 3S9
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org