Website Water's Edge Landscaping Inc.
The Turf Care Team Member is expected to be a reliable, conscientious, labourer and to perform general turf care tasks to assist with the beautification of our customer’s properties.
Position Description (but not limited to)
• Maintain the professional appearance of company vehicles, tools and power equipment
• Use of string-line trimmer, mower, edger and steamer
• Equipment check before leaving the yard i.e.: check oil and gas levels
• Ensure supplies and tools are stocked and on truck based on daily requirements – gas, oil, trimmer line etc.
• Maintain proper care of equipment, tools and supplies (parts for gas cans, cleaning of grass chutes and catch bags, blow debris from trailer, blades are sharp etc.)
• Follow procedures as required for tool and power equipment repair
• Ensure customer requests are completed
• Ensure tidiness of every property, attention to detail and “WOW” factor – remove grass clumps, clean walkways, patios, docks, decks, astro turf and driveways of organic debris
• Organize and accurately complete paperwork
• Complete monthly vehicle reports, ensure truck is kept clean, promptly address vehicle maintenance as required
• Work outdoors in varying conditions (i.e. biting insects, indigenous wildlife, various temperatures, inclement weather)
• Varying seasonal hours. Peak season may require up to 60 hr/week
• Familiar with the use of lawn equipment – backpack blowers, line trimmers, walk behind mower, zero turn mower
• Holds a valid “G” license with clean record (max 3pts.)
• Manual lifting and carrying
• Repetitive motions
• Hand/wrist vibration
• Occasional use of hammer, nails, level or ladder
• Occasional work in inclement weather
• Standing, bending, crouching, kneeling
• Work alongside the water edge i.e.: ponds, lakes, rivers
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS • The job description presented in this posting is solely that of the employer. The YMCA Employment Service is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of this information and does not accept any liability for the conduct and/or practices of employer.
To apply for this job please visit watersedgelandscaping.com.