Website Muskoka Brewery
We are currently seeking a passionate craft beer loving Warehouse/Driver Assistant to join us for the
summer. Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the Warehouse/Driver Assistant is an integral part of the
distribution team in maintaining the flow of materials, picking orders, and ensuring our beer is delivered
fresh and on time! This enthusiastic, high energy individual truly enjoys working in a team environment,
while always looking for ways to improve.
Warehouse/Driver Assistant activities include
– Assisting in processing and picking outgoing product and loading product in a timely manner to meet the delivery deadlines and commitments.
– Assisting the distribution team to complete delivery routes.
– Maintain an organized, clean, and safe warehouse.
– Assisting the distribution team by driving the delivery van on local routes.
– Assist in preparing, loading, unloading, and inspecting delivery vehicles before and after each route.
– Adhere to all legislated health & safety requirements and Muskoka Brewery operating policies.
– Assist in building customer relationships by delivering more value than the competition, superior customer service, responsiveness, and support.
– Always maintain a safe and clean work environment, while complying with all procedures, regulations, and safety standards.
– Actively participate in continually improving our safe practices, best manufacturing processes and support an environment of continual learning.
– Must be able to work all shifts to respond to increased demands.
– Must be calm, cool, and collected, especially under pressure with customers and fellow motorists.
– Be able to lift 50lbs unassisted.
– Self-started and eager to driver results
– Able to work both independently and in a strong team environment.
– Down-to-earth communication skills with a genuine presence.
– Dedication to safe work practices.
– G License with a clean driver’s abstract is required.
– Strong attention to detail with good time management skills.
– Play an active role in the continuous improvement of department procedures and Health & Safety
– Good physical condition to meet the physical demands of the position (standing throughout the
shift, repetitive task with task rotations, ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted).
– Infectious positive spirit and excited to be working with a team.
– Time flexible to meet the needs of the brewery.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com