YMCA Summer Company
Through this partnership with the Ministry of Economic Development, Employment & Infrastructure, this program is a great opportunity for enterprising young people who want to start and run their own summer business. The program provides hands-on business coaching and mentoring and financial support to make their Summer Company a reality.
- Meet with local businesses and participants about experiences as an entrepreneur
- Receive advice and mentoring from local businesses
- Earn a grant to help offset start-up costs
Are you eligible?
- Do you go to high school, college or university?
- Do you live in Ontario?
- Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident?
- Are you between 15-29 years old (if under 18, a parent needs to sign the application)
- Are you already running a business?
- Are you not working at another job or going to school for more than 12 hours a week during the program?
- Are you returning to school after the program ends?
For more information call 705-726-5572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org