Two years ago, the YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka’s Board of Directors approved a Strategic Plan that prioritized the following directives:
- My Y Opens Doors
- My Y Inspires Youth and Strengthens Families
- My Y is Strong
Part of our commitment to a “Strong Y” is making an investment in technology that allows us, as an organization, to better engage with the communities we serve. To this end, we are thrilled to announce that we will be launching a new YMCA Online Portal this summer!
The Online Portal is an innovative online system that will allow our Health & Fitness Members and Child Care Families easier access to their programs and services. The new Online Portal will be secure, fast, simple, and user friendly. Through it, YMCA users will be able to:
- Buy or upgrade YMCA memberships and services
- Make online payments for programs, services, memberships, NSFs, etc.
- View invoices and manage payment options
- Register for Health, Fitness, and Aquatics programs
- Create personalized schedules
- Customize profiles and view up-to-date information
- Make donations
- And more!
Stay tuned for more updates about this exciting new initiative. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Membership Services Staff or your Child Care Site Supervisor.
Thank you for working with us as we improve your YMCA experience. My Y is strong!