Invest in your future. Consider the possibilities.
By having access to the right kinds of opportunities, young people will find their voice and learn how important it is to be a part of building a healthier community. Learn, grow and connect through the YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka’s Youth Leadership Programs.
Be the best you. Join a program that helps you reach your full potential.
Get involved in your community, make new friends and develop your potential as a participant of the YMCA Youth Leadership program. It is an exciting, engaging program for youth grades 5 through 12, opening doors to:
- Meet and get to know other youth in your community
- Build leadership, problem solving and communications skills
- Acquire training and certifications
- Earn volunteer hours for school
- Make a difference and get involved in your community
- Attend camps and experience one of our retreats
- Travel to other countries
Make friends for life and have fun!
Bentley, Leadership participant
Bentley’s life did a 360 after coming to the Y.
Madison, Youth Leader
Madison says her life was saved because of her participation in Y programs.