Youth Transitions Program
The Youth Transitions Program (YTP) aims to provide vulnerable students (ages 12-19) support at critical academic transition points with the community support they need for educational attainment and future success.
Through a trauma-informed and strengths-based approach, students develop life skills, gain resiliency, cultivate a positive mental well-being and develop the capacity to reach their fullest potential.
YTP clients foster a sense of belonging through mentorship, one-to-one support, and workshops, developing life skills to be healthy, thriving adults.
What YTP Offers:
1. One-to-One Support
- Housing supports/referrals
- Access to Education Resources
- Access to Employment Services and Resources
- Foster a sense of belonging through direct mental well-being supports and activities
2. Life Skills Workshops
- How to Adult
- Learning to Breathe
- Personal Development
- You can Go
3. Peer Mentorship
Length of the Program
- Enter and leave the program when you are ready
- You can sign up for all activities or only be involved in one stream of the program
- It’s your choice!