Youth Job Connection
If you are 15-29 and are having trouble finding or staying in a job, Youth Job Connection (YJC) can help you change that.
The Youth Job Connection program offers support and training options for youth who are:
- In high school, but are not working and not in training (YJCS Program).
- Not working, not in school, and not in training (YJC Program).
As a part of this program, youth will:
- Participate in 60 (YJC) and 20 (YCJS) hours of paid pre-employment training to learn about what employers expect on the job and how to look for work;
- Receive job matching and paid job placements, with placement supports for participants and hiring incentives for employers;
- Work with mentorship services; and
- Access education and work transitions supports.
Intake for this program is done on a continuous basis, just call, text or email.
- Parry Sound Employment & Learning – 60 James St. 3rd floor; call 705-746-8480.
- Midland YMCA Employment Service – 334 King St Unit 1; text 705-427-4867 – email@example.com