Website The Gas Man
The Gas Man Muskoka & Parry Sound is looking for reliable and self-directed team players for the HVAC Helper role. This position is responsible for performing several duties that include assisting in the installation of various types of HVAC equipment, plumbing maintenance and bathroom installation.
- Assist in the installation of various HVAC equipment, such as furnaces, fireplaces, bathrooms and other HVAC equipment
- Assist is the installation of gas piping, venting in residential new construction setting
- Participate in continuous improvement and/or training courses
- Represent The Gas Man Muskoka & Parry Sound in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and regulatory procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- Must have minimum G2 Gas Technician License.
- Must have minimum 313D Residential A/C Mechanic License.
- Must have ODP certification.
- Valid G drivers license with clear drivers abstract.
- Experience with plumbing maintenance, installing bathrooms an asset.
- Safety oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be physically able to lift to 50lbs safely and comfortably.
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality are must.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and accuracy are must.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Must be physically capable to perform work required for this position including occasional lifting and kneeling.
- Ability to work both individually with limited supervision as well as be a team player.
- Must pay attention to detail and follow instructions/direction as required.
- Have excellent problem solving/decision making skills.
- Be self-motivated and honest.
- Eager to learn and available for training.
- Maintain company vehicle safely and cleanly.
- Must be able to work inside and outside in all types of environments and weather.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: To be discussed
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Masks must be worn at all times.
COVID19 self-screening in place.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org