Your Online Portal
The Online Portal is an innovative online system that allows our Health & Fitness Members and Child Care Families easier access to their programs and services. Through the Online Portal, you can easily manage your YMCA account including:
- Buying or updating YMCA memberships and services
- Registering for Health, Fitness, and Aquatic programs and services
- Making online payment for programs, services, memberships, NSFs, etc.
- Viewing child care and membership invoices and managing payment options
- Updating contact information, payment information, and communication preferences
- Creating personalized schedules that track all of your family’s programs
- Making donations
- And more!
We can’t wait for you to experience all of the new enhancements; which we know you’ll love as much as we do!
Navigating the YMCA Online Portal
We’re focused on delivering exceptional service to our Y community members. However, like any new system, there may be some unexpected hiccups. We want to thank you in advance for your patience as we work to serve you better. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Membership Services Staff or your Child Care Site Supervisor, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support as we improve your YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka experience. My Y is strong!
We are constantly aiming to provide a better experience for you. To do this, we are excited to offer you an online system that will improve your YMCA experience! Our new online system will make programs information available, as well as include brand new options for program registration and personal account management.
A new, online system where Y Community Members can update their contact information at their convenience, make secure payments online, and sign up for YMCA programs and services with ease.
The YMCA’s new online system means that self-service options will now be available through our website, such as registration and account management, and the ability to create a personal profile for you and your family.
- Register online for services and programs
- Maintain personal and family contact information
- Register and cancel memberships
- Register for activities
- Book facilities and equipment
- Book personal training sessions, child-minding, and other services
- Make payments
- Make donations
The Online Portal is a new, modern online system to better meet your needs and enhance your YMCA experience.