Extended Camp Care & Bussing
Everyone should have the opportunity to make
endless summer camp memories.
Extended Camp Care
Extended camp care is offered before and after camp at an additional fee. This is a great option for families looking for more flexible drop off and pick up times. During extended care your camper will participate in supervised programming.
- Morning extended care operates from 7:00 am-9:00am, or 7:30am-9:00am depending on location. Fee: $30 per week
- Note: Alliston (Banting Memorial) and Tottenham (Tottenham PS) extended care begins at 6:30am.
- Afternoon extended care operates from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Fee: $30 per week
- Space is limited. Please register early.
- Extended care is available at most locations. Click here to see if your location offers extended care.
Bussing options are available for a select number of Day Camp locations. Click on the bus routes below for more information about the 2023 bus schedule.
Campers attending day camp at Earl Rowe Provincial Park will take the bus from Tottenham, Alliston, or Innisfil and extended care is offered at all locations.
1. Tottenham Bus Stop
2. Alliston Bus Stop
3. Innisfil Bus Stop
1. Orillia Bus Stop:
Campers attending day camp at Bass Lake Provincial Park will take the bus from Orillia, where extended care is offered.
2. Barrie Bus Stop:
Campers attending day camp at Bass Lake Provincial Park will take the bus from Barrie, where extended care is offered.
Please take time to review basic bus safety with your camper if they will be riding the bus to and from camp. Our staff will review bus rules with campers and work to ensure all campers are safe on and around the bus. Unsafe bus behaviour may result in your camper no longer being able to ride the bus.