Extended Camp Care & Bussing
Everyone should have the opportunity to make
endless summer camp memories.
Extended Camp Care
Extended camp care is offered before and after camp at an additional fee. This is a great option for families looking for more flexible drop off and pick up times. During extended care your camper will participate in supervised drop in programming.
- Morning extended care operates from 7:00 am-9:00am. Fee: $30 per week
- Note: Alliston (Ernest Cumberland ES), Tottenham (Tottenham PS), Innisfil (Alcona Glen PS) and Bradford (WH Day ES) extended care begins at 6:30am.
- Afternoon extended care operates from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Fee: $30 per week
- Space is limited. Please register early.
- Extended care is available at most locations. Click here to see if your location offers extended care.
Due to public health, we will only be offering bussing options for a select number of Day Camp locations. Click on the bus routes below for more information about the 2022 bus schedule.
Campers attending day camp at Earl Rowe Provincial Park will take the bus from Tottenham or Alliston and extended care is offered at both locations.
- Tottenham Bus Stop
- Alliston Bus Stop
Campers attending day camp at Bass Lake Provincial Park will take the bus from Orillia where extended care is offered.
Campers attending day camp at Springwater Provincial Park will take the bus from Barrie where extended care is offered.
Drop off time: 4:00 pm
Please take time to review basic bus safety with your camper if they will be riding the bus to and from camp. Our staff will review bus rules with campers and work to ensure all campers are safe on and around the bus. Unsafe bus behaviour may result in your camper no longer being able to ride the bus.