Extended Camp Care & Bussing
Everyone should have the opportunity to make
endless summer camp memories.
2021 Summer Day Camp dates and rates are now available! Click here to learn more.
Extended Camp Care
Extended camp care is offered before and after camp at an additional fee. This is a great option for families looking for more flexible drop off and pick up times. During extended care your camper will participate in supervised drop in programming.
- Morning extended care operates from 7:00 am-9:00am. Fee: $30 per week
- Note: Alliston (Ernest Cumberland ES) and Bradford (Fieldcrest PS) extended care begins at 6:30am.
- Afternoon extended care operates from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Fee: $30 per week
- Space is limited. Please register early.
- Extended care is available at most locations. Click here to see if your location offers extended care.
Due to public health, we will only be offering bussing options for a select number of Day Camp locations. Click on the bus routes below for more information about the 2021 bus schedule.
Campers attending Camp Trailblazers at YMCA Geneva Park will be bussed from Regent Park Public school. Extended care is located at Regent Park Public School.
Morning Pick Up
Pick Up Location: Regent Park Public School, 485 Regent St., Orillia, ON L3V 4E2
Pick Up Time: 9:00am
Drop-off Location: Regent Park Public School, 485 Regent St., Orillia, ON L3V 4E2
Drop-off Time: 4:00pm
Please take time to review basic bus safety with your camper if they will be riding the bus to and from camp. Our staff will review bus rules with campers and work to ensure all campers are safe on and around the bus. Unsafe bus behaviour may result in your camper no longer being able to ride the bus.