Customer Service Charter
The support you need to help you feel at home.
We offer you a comprehensive range of employment and community programs and services that promotes self-awareness and self-reliance, adaptability and individual empowerment.
YMCA Learning Services is committed to you and our community. We believe in quality customer service. You can expect a confidential, timely, reliable, individualized, accessible service. You will work with knowledgeable professionals who are courteous and approachable.
We guarantee to you the following rights:
- Courteous Service—Staff treat all customers equally in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Knowledgeable Professionals—Staff are well trained and current with respect to issues facing our clients.
- Confidentiality—Participants and employers are guaranteed the right to confidential services.
- Accessibility—Our facility and our staff are accessible to our clients physically and linguistically.
- Delivery and Timely Services—Service delivery standards are of the highest quality.
- Accessible Complaints Procedure—Customer concerns are taken seriously and addressed in a timely manner.
We encourage you to share your comments and concerns by completing a comment card or talking to our staff. All suggestions and complaints are taken seriously and responded to within one business day.
This Employment Ontario Service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement.