During the Spring and Fall seasons Camp Kitchikewana operates as on Outdoor Centre serving a variety of groups and functions:
- Curriculum fitting outdoor education programs for elementary, secondary and postsecondary schools
- Outpost for school or group canoeing and/or hiking trips
- Retreats and Getaway weekends including but not limited to Senior Women’s Week, Women’s Wellness Weekend
- Leadership/team building retreats and training for youth, church and adult groups
- Facility rentals for alumni weddings, family reunions, group functions and interest groups
- Camp alumni events such as volunteer work weekends, reunions and weekend getaways
- Family camp programs
Retreats and Getaways
This program is specially designed to provide a relaxing environment which promotes the development of spirit, mind and body. Staff and a variety of guests will offer workshops, fitness classes, cooking sessions, crafts and traditional camp activities. Massage therapy and aesthetician services are available (additional fees apply).
Stay tuned for information on registration for the 2023 Women’s Wellness Weekend.
If you are not able to register online, please contact us at 705-792-7822 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements. If you are interested in planning or hosting a retreat, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the spring and fall, Camp Kitchikewana is available for facility rentals of group functions such as alumni weddings, family reunions, leadership retreats, conferences and special group functions. Give your group the unique experience of being on the island in the beauty of Georgian Bay Islands National Park. Our modern camper cabins can sleep 225 people and we have a large meeting space with our dining hall. We also have several indoor and outdoor meeting spaces. Rentals include food service and programs by request. Please contact us for availability and pricing information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-792-7822.