During the Spring and Fall seasons Camp Kitchikewana operates as on Outdoor Centre serving a variety of groups and functions:
- Curriculum-fitting outdoor education programs for elementary, secondary and postsecondary schools
- Outpost for school or group canoeing and/or hiking trips
- Retreats and Getaway weekends – for example, a Senior Women’s Week, Women’s Wellness Weekend, Cross-Fit Training Weekend, etc.
- Leadership/team building retreats and training for youth, church and adult groups
- Facility rentals for alumni weddings, family reunions, group functions and interest groups
- Camp alumni events such as volunteer work weekends, reunions and weekend getaways
- Family camp programs
- Don’t see the Outdoor Center program you are looking for? Contact us and we can help you decide if our site is the right spot for your desired program.
Retreats and Getaways
Join us for our Women’s Wellness Weekend from September 15-17, 2023. This program is specially designed to provide a relaxing environment which promotes the development of spirit, mind and body. Staff and a variety of guests will offer workshops, fitness classes, cooking sessions, crafts and traditional camp activities. Massage therapy and aesthetician services are available (additional fees apply).
Registration is now open! Click here to register for the 2023 Women’s Wellness Weekend.
Come and celebrate camaraderie on Beausoleil Island from September 22-24, 2023. All Alumni above the age of 18 are welcome. Saturday day visits are available to participate in the Bill Bryant Memorial Service.
Registration is now open! Click here to register for the Fall Alumni Weekend.
If you are not able to register online, please contact us at 705-792-7822 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements. If you are interested in planning or hosting a retreat, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the spring and fall, Camp Kitchikewana is available for facility rentals of group functions such as alumni weddings, family reunions, leadership retreats, conferences and special group functions. Give your group the unique experience of being on the island in the beauty of Georgian Bay Islands National Park. Our modern camper cabins can sleep 225 people and we have a large meeting space with our dining hall. We also have several indoor and outdoor meeting spaces. Rentals include food service and programs by request. Please contact us for availability and pricing information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-792-7822.